Thursday, February 8, 2007

Long Time Coming

I am so thankful for today. It has been awhile since my last entry because I have been so focused on other things. You know, many bloggers talk about how easy it is to stop writing because it often appears that there is no one reading. Well thanks to many of the readers who have complained about my lack of entries, I am back. Actually I was being productive in other places. I started a myspace page for my real estate business and have acquired many new friends and customers. www.myspace.com/bestbroker It is amazing how many people are out there still looking for property even though the news says the market is crashing. Not in NYC where prices seem to be going up. Harlem, Brooklyn, Lower East Side...seems like everyone wants to be in the city now.

I was asked to write an article for a new magazine entitled "UNeQ Magazine" which will be launched this Friday. I can't wait to see it. My submission is on vacationing in Salvador Bahia Brazil. This is not my first freelance article but I am happy to be a part of such a exciting venture. I want to thank my friend Anthony Montgomery who proofread the article for me. He has the advantage of being in the warm Dominican Republic sipping blended drinks. If you are looking for a place to stay in Santo Domingo check out his apartments.


Great things are coming. Stay tuned.

No comments: