Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Searching and Finding on Internet


Today I was searching the web for a video of Sammy Davis Jr. in Golden Boy on Broadway in 1965. After looking on You Tube I googled it and still found nothing. In a last ditch effort I typed in Museum of Moving Images thinking that I might find such a rare clip there but it wasn't to be. More about that in a later blog. Trying to find old Black Broadway performances, TV shows and Movies online. Anyway...what I did find was The Living Room Candidate which has Presidential Campaign Commercials from 1952 -2004. If you like politics like me you should take a look at this sight. It is amazing how politicians are saying the same things they were saying throughout the decades. All about war, the ememy, the economy and all the promises. Let me know what you think.


No comments: