Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Law of Attraction in the Internet World

Today I was talking to a friend in Brasil on the AOL instant messenger about the happenings in Rio and Salvador, Bahia Brasil. At the same time I was chatting with another friend who I haven't spoken to in over a year. I come to find out that he has moved to Seattle, Washington from NYC and he is feeling wonderful about his life. He kept bringing up "The Secret" and how it had changed his life. It prompted me to go back to the website and revisit the movie promo and the member section of the website. Thanks Vic. The internet offers so many opportunities to meet good people from all over. Over the years I have met so many good people and each conversation offered wisdom and enlightenment one way of the other. Tonight was no different.

Folks if you haven't seen or read The Secret I encourage you to watch it. It is so easy to forget the simple formula that a very few have known. Thanks in large part to Ms. Oprah Winfrey now the world knows about it. I just thought it would brighten your day as it has mine. Enjoy.



This is the first 20 minutes of the global film phenomenon "The Secret". It is authorized by The Secret LLC for personal use only. Please enjoy this gift!

No comments: